Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including, but not limited, to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Organization, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the Organization text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com.
The Organization name, the terms Touchdown Strategies, LLC and all related names, brands, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks and service marks, whether or not registered, of the Organization or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Touchdown Strategies. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks and service marks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or treaty or any regulation related to any of the foregoing (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material including any “junk mail,” “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Organization, an Organization employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To harass, threaten, stalk or otherwise engage in activities that violate the rights of others, including, but not limited to, others’ right to privacy or publicity, or collect personally identifiable information about users to this Website.
- To reproduce, copy, distribute, sell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purpose any portion of this Website.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Organization or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, hack into, deface, damage or otherwise impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which are malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
User Contributions or Submissions
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards and other interactive features now known or hereinafter created (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions or Submissions”) on or through the Website.
Any User Contributions or Submissions you post to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contributions or Submissions on the Website, you grant us and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns all rights and permissions to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, adapt, edit, make derivative works and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material in any media or format now known or hereinafter created.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions or Submissions and have the right to grant all permissions and license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns and that all User Contributions and Submissions comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including those relating to copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy and all other intellectual property rights and you waive any “moral rights” or other similar rights in and to any User Contributions and Submissions.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions or Submissions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Organization, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions or Submissions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions or Submissions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.